Representations you make about yourself
This Site and the Services found at this Site are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
By using this Site, or by applying for, renewing, transferring, taking ownership, or using any Services found at this Site, you irrevocably undertake, represent, warrant and agree that:
- You are at least 18 years of age, and that we may terminate this Agreement immediately without providing a refund if we discover that you are under 18 years of age at the time of entering into this Agreement;
- The Registered Name Holder shall provide to the company registrar ("Registrar") accurate and reliable contact details and promptly correct and update them during the term of the Registered Name registration, including: the full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number if available of the Registered Name Holder; name of authorized person for contact purposes in the case of an Registered Name Holder that is an organization, association, or corporation;
- Where you act on behalf of a corporate entity, you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to these terms, in which case the terms "you", "your", "User" or "customer" in this Agreement shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your agreement to these terms, we learn that you do/did not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in these terms. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from our reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by us to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, we reserve the right (but undertake no duty) to require additional authentication from you;
- You shall not permit any other person to use your username in order to gain access to the service, nor shall you divulge to any other person any password which you may from time to time use in gaining access to the services. If your password becomes known, you will inform us immediately. We may require you to change your password where considered necessary.
- You agree at all times to indemnify us for any expenses, costs, damages, penalties, imposts and any other liabilities we incur from time to time, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of you transmitting or receiving or in any other manner using any information, which transmission, receipt or use is facilitated by or connected with the provision of services to you, including without limitation liability for breach of copyright or any other intellectual property rights.
Terms governing your account
In order to access some of the features of this Site or use some of the Services found at this Site, you will have to activate an account ("Account"). You represent and warrant to us that all information you submit when you create your Account is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If we have reasonable belief that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account.